MISSION & GOALS
The ACOFP Future Leaders Conference is designed for outstanding new physicians (in practice five years or less) and residents who are interested in achieving a greater awareness of their leadership style and its impact on their professional performance.
The Future Leaders Conference creates a learning experience where participants will participate in activities with the goal of:
- Maintaining and prioritizing personal balance
- Leading and managing change
- Understanding strengths and maximizing the talents of others
- Learning what influences leadership
- Connecting with peers and ACOFP leaders
Participants will enjoy a “learn through doing” program and walk away with a greater awareness of their skills and leadership styles.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATIONS
Nominees must be a family medicine resident or new physician, ACOFP member, and interested in volunteering their skills and knowledge to ACOFP. Nominations require:
- Completed nomination form
- Nominee's Curriculum Vitae
- At least one letter of recommendation from the nominator, Residency Program Director, or state society
- Completed essay question
For more information, please contact Ashley Doyle.